Friday, May 3, 2013

What a day!!!!!

Well finally i have a sleeping baby. Peace at last!!!

I did try and bust some moves doing a workout dvd to see how my new HRM goes but Isabelle had other ideas and i only managed 25 minutes and 180 cals. I dont think thats too bad for a first effort with a clingy baby that likes to only have short naps.

Tomorrow im setting my alarm for 5am so i can hopefully do a full workout and have breakfast before she wakes.

Time to put this little munchkin in her bed and cook some dinner. Then its dishes and housework as i got nothing done today. Oh the joys of motherhood!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous baby and a great effort for the day! Good luck with your 5am workout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh beautiful baby. How could you do anything when you could just stare at bub all day.

    I have two kids at home, I just take it slow, my exercise gets done about the same time as the dishes and housework!

    Cass @ http://12wbtwithme.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is the most adorable baby Chantal!! I could stare at her all day and she isn't even mine lol! How do you get anything done? 180 cals in 25 minutes sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picture, Chantal! I'm Heather and I just have a question about your blog! If you could email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com that would be great!

    ReplyDelete