Thursday, May 2, 2013

Exercise Sabotage

Well its been a few days...... and NO EXERCISE!!!. Im so angry at myself but yet i have no one but me to blame. Before falling pregnant i was that the gym at least once every 2 days. sometimes everyday. Id be busting out zumba twice to 3 times a week and even doing an abs butts and thighs class. But feeling sick everyday and having zero energy going to the gym stopped and i haven't been back since. Now i love going to the gym, after i got over my fear of everyone staring at my fat bum I really enjoyed going. But now having Isabelle  her routine just doesn't fit in with the class times and the creche times at the gym. Then theres Luke only being home for a week at a time. Now I know i shouldn't be making excuses. So next Wednesday I'm Going to go to the gym and do a workout ans sign Isabelle up for the creche, So Wednesdays will become my weekly gym sesh and the week when Luke is at work she can go in the creche.

Now that my rant is over, time for some positives. I cleaned out my pantry yesterday, and oh my it was bare. But its ok all of that food didn't go to waste, my cousin who has just moved out with her hubby gladly took it ti stock there pantry. And then we went shopping to stock up on all the good things. I did go out and buy the crunchtime cookbook so i can start my healthy eating plan and will be following that untill we start. I also picked up my Polar HRM today so im very excited to try it out. My goal is to burn at least 800 cals per day, so it will be interesting to see how hard i have to work to achieve this. 

Come back tomorrow to see how i have gone with my workout.........

No comments:

Post a Comment