Monday, April 29, 2013

Excuses and goals.

Well as for exercise today....... EPIC FAIL...... I know i need to do it, I tell myself i will do it....several times. but i never do.... I think i find it harder to do exercise while hubby is on R&R. We would just rather sit on the couch and enjoy being a family while snuggling Isabelle.
With a face like this who wouldn't want stay inside all day playing and watching her learn how to do new things. Right now shes learning how to blow bubbles and make "fart" noises. It just amazes me how all of a sudden one day they can do something they couldn't do the day before. But when i think about it I need to make the changes now for a positive future for her and any other future family members.

I have been reading other peoples blogs mainly to see how they fit there exercise in with children. Now some wake up early and do it in the morning, others during the day while children are at school ect. Or at night. Now with hubby working FIFO im essentially a single mum for the week he is at work. So i could either wake up early and get it done before she wakes or after she has gone to bed. But after she goes to bed at night im usually buggered and exercise is the last thing on my mind. So on Wednesday i shall attempt to get up around 5.30 6ish and smash out an hrs workout. I would do it tomorrow but Hubby flies back out tomorrow and we have a maintenance guy coming early to fix a few things around the house. So tomorrow i shall do an afternoon walk.

As for My goals.

12 Months
To be maintaining my goal weight of 75kg.- Half the person I WAS!!
How will i achieve this? By exercising 6 days a week and keeping a clean healthy diet.

9 Months
To be able to run 5km in 30 minutes.
How will i achieve this? By maintaining my goal weight, continue to follow an exercise and nutrition plan and use the couch to 5km program. Maybe even doing the Learn to run program via MB 12WBT.


6 Months
To be at my goal weight of 75kg - Half the person I WAS!!!
How will i achieve this? My continuing to follow what i had learnt doing the 12WBT. right now Im undecided if i should do another round of the 12WBT.


3 Months
To loose 20KG and smash the 12WBT!!!
How will i achieve this? Buy following the exercise and nutrition plan. By not making excuses. And to buy a nice pair of brand name jeans in a size 14 to motivate me.











No comments:

Post a Comment