Saturday, April 27, 2013

My love affair with food......

Well i LOVE food. so when i had my gastric sleeve it was very hard to come to terms about the how much i could now eat. especially being an emotional eater, learning how to deal with my emotions without reaching for food is damn hard. So i have no lollies, chocolate, chips, fizzy drink or "junk food" in my house. simply because if it is there i will eat it. I also LOVE to cook. My pride and joy in my bookshelf is the complete collection of Nigella Lawsons cookbooks, including the dvds of her tv shows. But now my little munchkin is here and having a husband that works FIFO, I find it hard to cook. I did buy one of Michelle Bridges cookbooks yesterday and i cant wait for payday so i can clean out my cupboard, go food shopping and starting eating the way i should!!!!

As for exercise i haven't been doing much, although last night i danced my ass as we had a girls night out. I've always wondered how many cals you would burn. I will have to wear my HRM once i get it. I have started to take bubs out for a walk every morning, but hubby bought the man flu back from work. I know i shouldn't make that an excuse and i should just go out and do it. So tomorrow i shall!!!! No excuses.

Well i think thats all for today. Im incredibly tired from staying out late partying with the girls. Im usually in bed sleeping by 11. and i didnt get home till 1.30!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment