Thursday, April 25, 2013

The Beginning.........

Well where should i start....... My name is Chantal and im on a journey, a journey of weight loss, self discovery and motherhood. I'm almost 2/3rds of the way to being at my goal weight, a journey that was postponed buy the birth of my beautiful baby girl Isabelle. And I'm getting it kick started again by joining the Michelle Bridges 12 week body transformation.But before i go on about that let me give you a bit of background history.

I've always been a big girl, always eaten the wrong things, eating wayyyyy to much, doing little to no exercise. I met my amazing husband via an online dating website and the weight started piling on. After a long year of procrastinating i finally decided to have gastric sleeving. The most hardest and best decision i have ever made. At my heaviest i was 151 kg that was over 3 years ago. since then i have lost almost 50kg, married my best friend and had our beautiful girl.

Now i want to finish my weight loss journey and be half the woman i was. One of the 12WBT tasks is to let people know about your commitment and they suggest starting a blog. So blog away i shall.

My commitments are: *To loose at least 20kg doing the 12WBT
                               *To finish the 12WBT
                               *To be able to comfortably fit into a size 14 jean

On my blog i hope to post every day, or at least every couple of days about my progress of becoming the sexy mumma ive always dreamed of being!!!

Till next time
xox




No comments:

Post a Comment