Thursday, April 25, 2013

Pre season thoughts and tasks

So going through the forums today i came across the pre season tasks to help us "prepare" for what is about to hit us in 17 days. I also decided to go through my photos on my laptop to see if i could find any pictures before i had my gastric sleeving that i could post. And i honestly cant believe how "big" i was.
This is me at my girlfriends engagement party a few months before my operation.

I never took any real before and after photos. I just have pictures of events that i attended. But for the 12WBT i will take them, no matter how bad i think they are there certainly much better then what they would have been if i didnt have my gastric sleeve surgery.

Roughly a year post op

The first Pre season warm up challange is to make a small change. Now ive always been bad at keeping up my water intake, except for in my last trimester where i couldnt  get enough of it. So my small change that i will make is to drink atleast 1.5L of water a day.


Me on my wedding day, approx just over 2 yrs post op.

Warm up challenge number 2 is halve your non water intake. Now im not a big coffee drinker, i prefer to drink tea. I have plenty of herbal and flavored tea in the cupboard that im going to make my way thru the next week. I plan not to have any "normal" tea ( as in with milk and sugar added). Im also not a big drinker of alcohol, so i dont need to worry about that.

Me and my little muchkin about a month ago.

Tomorrow i plan to go though a few more pre season tasks and talk about my love affair with food.

No comments:

Post a Comment